Custom Search

Thursday 19 February 2009

Good if you're obese

I bought the bean at a well known retail store, so you don't have to pay shipping. I have sciatica which makes it impossible to be on my feet for more than 10 minutes, which makes walking workouts impossible to complete. I'm also over 300lbs which makes it hard to do floor work. I got the bean to help strengthen my core and stretch my back and it really is helping. It definitely can support my weight and enables me to do moves I otherwise would not be able to do on the floor. It doesn't feel completely but it's not supposed to. The fact that you have to exert some effort to balance yourself is part of what makes it work so fast on your core, but it would be impossible to even attempt the exercises on a conventional ball. The Bean is very doable for someone who is obese and willing to make an effort. If you want something that's going to give you complete support so you don't have to make any effort you might as well stay on the couch. So what if you roll off it a couple times before you get the hang of it. You aren't that far from the floor while you're on it anyway. :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More