Custom Search

Tuesday 24 February 2009

Tips on Staying Healthy and Beautiful

http://www.ethicalsuperstore.com/images/The%20Top%20100%20Health%20Tips.jpgI picked today’s blog for two reasons. The number one reason was that today’s Valentine’s Day post is titled “. Instantly I liked the post, just because I really like the idea of rising in love. It sounds so much stronger and more powerful than falling in love, don’t you think?

Then the next post to catch my eye was ” I do remember when running was a joy. When did running lose it’s joy and become work?

Now, can you guess what the blog is about? is a blog about …being healthy and beautiful. And I am pleased that the blogger seems to think that rising in love and finding joy in running are ways to stay healthy and beautiful.

There are also posts that are more of what you expect to find on a blog on health and beauty. What I did not find was a bunch of posts that were no more than product reviews. In fact, the blogger seems to favor the more natural, home made beauty treatments, rather than those of a cosmetic company.

So for your knees and elbows she recommends almond oil and cucumbers. For dark lips, coconut oil and cutting back on caffeine. I also saw posts on yoga and eating organic.

I enjoyed the blog and I do recommend it for natural, low cost beauty tips.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More