Custom Search

Monday 23 February 2009

Jimmy Dean Sausage and Cheese on a Croissant Breakfast Entree

This new Breakfast Entrée is packed with protein and plenty of flavor. It features sausage and melted cheese on a fresh-baked, flaky croissant. Not to mention, it includes two tasty sides: warm, diced apples and specially-seasoned hash browns. Delicious, nutritious and ready in just 3 minutes.

Abi says: I prefer my breakfast sandwiches without cheese. We should get that out of the way right now. Frankly, I believe that American Cheese should a) not exist and b) not be allowed to be called cheese. I find it disturbing, greasy, gooey stuff that can ruin a sandwich. Thus, I removed the cheese from this sandwich prior to heading and was left with an adorably small sausage patty nestled inside an adorably small croissant. And while a fan of tiny, cute things (specifically, I also want a breakfast that will leave me full.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More