Custom Search

Friday 20 February 2009

Wrong Solutions For Stopping Smoking Create Relapse!

"I LOVED your post on re-wiring the urge to smoke. I’m a smoker and have quit way too many times to count. One time lasted 15 years. So…what else do you have in your bag of tricks for smokers? I’m all ears!"

Thank you Lora for e-mailing me such a nice comment. After thinking for a few minutes, I reached into my bag of tricks. Then my mind wandered back to Lora’s dilemma.

Lora’s dilemma is well-known to many smokers. The dilemma is, why do people relapse? Why can’t people maintain a state of quitting? Why can’t people stop smoking forever?

What I found in my bag tricks for non-smokers may surprise you or even shock you.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More