Custom Search

Sunday 1 February 2009

Ultra Body Fitness Working out with great results

I wanted to share with you my experiences with Tony and the staff at Ultrabody Fitness. I, too, was one of those people that would work out 3 times a week and expect miracles in those 3 hours. I did not adhere to the diets and was always frustrated with my results...actually---lack of results. Then, I came over to Ultrabody Fitness and started speaking with Tony. He put it right on the line with me and said that although he could help me get in shape I would need to make the commitment to follow a healthier life plan. He said that like me, many others expected miracles with just 3 sessions a week and again like me, blame the trainers for lack of progress. I took this to heart and made the commitment. I followed the program he designed for me and stuck to it. I put in my own time outside of the gym as well and Tony kept a constant communication with me and made alterations as needed to help me achieve my goals. Well, in the past 4 months I have lost 30 lbs and my body is toned and fit and I feel great. I found Tony's approach to be professional, personal, and effective. I continue to work out at Ultrabody Fitness and I highly recommend it. I will also add that I have not experienced any problems with air conditioning and I work out at various times of the day and find this a comfortable and friendly atmosphere. I read below that some people were not happy with their results...but lets face it ---you get what you give and I chose to give 100%. Good Luck to you all in achieving your fitness goals. 2 Thumbs up from me for this gym!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More