Custom Search

Saturday 14 February 2009

Pure Fruit And Nut Bar healts tips

Weil By Nature's Path Organic Chia Razz Pure Fruit And Nut BarsWhen I'm traveling, it can always be a struggle to find healthy food at the airport. Fresh fruits and vegetables are especially tough to find, so I usually find myself trying one of the many snack bars at the kiosks. This morning, I spotted a brand I hadn't seen before and decided to give it a try: Weil by Nature's Path Organic, Chia Razz Pure Fruit & Nut Bar.

is a leading physician in the field of alternative medicine, as well as a well known published author. He champions wellness through natural means, and as such this bar made with real fruits, nuts, and other natural ingredients, including chia.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More