Custom Search

Monday 16 February 2009

I Don’t Care!

Consciously, most of us probably have sometimes been motivated by a “I don’t care” attitude. Sometimes out of anger, disappointment, fear or anxiety, we say or act-out the “I don’t care” attitude.

Sometimes people are unconsciously motivated by the “I don’t care” attitude. We see this attitude in people when they are indifferent to their health and engage in activities that are very destructive for good health. The “I don’t care” attitude operates out of our conscious awareness. We are in denial that we don’t care about ourselves and our health.

We may not want to admit to ourselves that we have a “I don’t care” attitude regarding our health. However, if you have manifestations of this attitude in your lifestyle and health, then it is pretty hard to deny the underlying motive “I don’t care”.

We can make conscious choices to take care of ourselves and our health. Today we have the opportunity to make choices and tomorrow we’ll have opportunity to make choices to take care of ourselves or to express the devastating motivation of “I don’t care”.

Do you want to care for yourself and your health?

Remember, You Will Live within the Body Created by Your Choices!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More