Custom Search

Monday 16 February 2009

Too Many Problems?

In the next few blogs I am going to share with you how the origins of the mental fitness solution. When I first began working as a psychologist, it didn’t take her long to realize that most of my clients had more problems to address the more humanly possible in one session or groups of sessions.

It was frustrating for my clients, who had to put some of their problems “on hold”. It was also extremely upsetting to me as a therapist. I wanted to be able to help my clients by addressing all of their problems and was unable to do so.

Over time my thinking changed. I stopped focusing on finding solutions for one problem at a time. I was intrigued with finding solutions or procedures to follow to find solutions for all of my client’s problems. Before long I began to teach various strategies that could be applied to any or all of a person’s problems. We still would work on one or two problems in order to show how the strategies worked.

Over time, more and more strategies were discovered. Now there are 15 different strategies in the North Star Mental Fitness Program or in the explanatory book, I Live within the Environment Created by My Choices! With the strategies, a person has 15 different solve a problem or achieve a dream.

Life can become much more easier and simple when you have strategies for living your life! I have become convinced that There is a Mental Fitness Solution for Every Problem! To make it even better, the process of finding a solution for one problem will work on all of your problems!

If you are interested in the mental fitness program, mental fitness training or coaching, please e-mail me at If you have any comments or questions, please e-mail me.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More