Custom Search

Thursday 9 April 2009

Do you put a price tag on your health?


I have heard so many people say, "That costs too much". Is cheaper really better? Many people think that it is. When I first found out that Aluminum Zirconium was in the deodorant I was using. I knew that it was no good for me and was a potential health hazard waiting to happen. While, I searched for something that was better for my health. I continued using the unnatural deodorant feeling as though I was killing myself everytime I used it. ( I don't know why I continued using the unnatural deodorant it was not a good judgement on my part) I finally found something that was better for my health and it cost more than 99 cents. Was I going to purchase it? You bet I was. I took the unnatural 99 cent deodorant I was using and threw the remainder of what was left of it and dumped it straight into the trash without a hesitation. My health is way more important to me than a price.

I have come into contact with so many people who do not feel the same way. They will continue suffering terribly from a health condition and won't try something new that could potentially help them because of the price. I know it could very well be an excuse but why make an excuse not to feel better. I don't understand that. When I know millions of people pay outrageous prices for prescription drugs that just pacify the illness and not cure it. I know some people just like to complain. ( I have heard them) Maybe them having a health condition gives them something to talk about. I personally wouldn't want to be included in that conversation.

When someone says it cost too much. What does it cost more than? Something from Walmart or Kmart I presume. If you buy something that is cheaper but it's not helping you. What's the point? For me, and many other people ingredients are more important. I'd rather pay now than pay later. After all, I only have my health and it doesn't have a price tag anywhere in sight


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More