Custom Search

Thursday 9 April 2009

New Health Tools-Use Them To Help You Stay Healthy


Jenn sent me these great health tools. She said she really enjoyed my"Find Out Your Real Age" post and she thought these health tools would be of great interest to me. I must say I like them very much and I believe it will be helpful to you all as well. I would like to thank her for sending them to me. Thank you Jenn!

The BMI (Body Mass Index)calculator can be used to determine what health range they are in and when extra pounds translate into health risks. The BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate)will give them an indicator for how at risk they are for health issues such as cancer. It can also assist them in weight loss programs by estimating how many calories your body needs to maintain its current weight.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More