Custom Search

Thursday 9 April 2009

I'm Crazy About Mangos





I absolutely love mangos! They are such a delicious fruit. I eat them even though they break me out around my mouth. If I wash around my mouth after I eat them than I don't break out so bad. They are so sweet. I wish I could have my own mango tree. That's how much I like them. So, when I came across this website I had to share it.

It's called,

It tells you things about the mango such as the history, the health benefits of eating the mango, and recipe guide. It is quite interesting and informative.

Mangos are nice to eat on a hot summer day really refreshing and very satisfying. If you're not eating them now's the time to add this wonderful delicious fruit to your diet


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More