Custom Search

Thursday 9 April 2009

Yoga , Pilates, For Good Health And Relaxtion





Yoga and Pilates is a good way to get your exercise in and be healthy. It is not strenuous at all. The methods help you to focus and gain your concentration. I have just started doing yoga again. I like to do my yoga in the morning. It really helps me with concentration, flexibility, and digestion. I am so not naturally flexible. (LOL) I feel so much better after I do it. I have a slow digestion system and I'll almost do anything to keep it running smoothly. ( I sound like I am some kind of machine.) Along with drinking water, eating fresh fruits, and exercise it really helps me with it.

If you don't have a yoga mat you might want to invest in one. If you have never done yoga a good book would be very helpful. One book that I find is good is called," The Book of Yoga" by Christina Brown. It explains what yoga is fully and helps you understand how the postures can help you attain good health. If you want to find out about getting yoga books.There's also information about pilates as well.

I would highly recommend yoga for women who have problems with irregular periods or their flow is not flowing continually. Yoga helps your body get back into balance. Many times our bodies get off balance because of stress, obesity, sickness, or medication, etc.

I really enjoy doing yoga. The motivation for me is the health benefits. That's a motivation for me to do all the things that I do. It is because I want to stay healthy. I feel so much better. It does involve sacrifices but it is so worth it. I'll take feeling good over miserable any day. Another added bonus is you will feel so relaxed afterwards. If you have problems with sleeping. You will have sleep problems no more. You will sleep like a baby.

Guess what? It's not hard at all. If I can do it anybody can. Just take one position at a time. You may want to start off with some of the breathing exercises such as the Anuloma Viloma - Alternate nostril breathing. It strenghtens the respitory system and helps rid the body of toxins. It is so exciting when you realize that you have gotten your body to do those different postures. You are like," I can't believe I just did that". "Was that really me?" (LOL)

So, what do you say? Are you ready to start doing yoga today?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More