Custom Search

Sunday 5 April 2009

Say Bye, Bye Belly With These Healthy Food Choices

Another oldie but goodie post from my archives. I feel like I am cheating by reposting these but this has been such a busy week and I have not had a chance to write my new posts which I already have lined up in my mind. Also, I wanted you all to know that I just tried the new and I am in love!!! I have made soups, salsas, smoothies and I am just getting started. It is perfect for preparing whole foods so goes right in line with my desire to be healthier but making it very simple. I can't wait to write more about it when I have the time! Anyway, this is another of my favorite archived posts so please enjoy and soon I will have some new info!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More