Custom Search

Monday 6 April 2009

Skin Care - Face Lift and Mesotherapy

In August 2005, I went to my hair colorist. Like most beauty salons in Southern California, the place was milling with talk about the latest beauty tips and aids. Among them that caught my interest like a heat-seeking missile to a target was this "latest thing" - mesotherapy. The aesthetician and the girls were just raving about it- how it shrunk and tightened and smoothed your skin.

I am not particularly bad looking, but I do have this issue with my face. I have high cheekbones, which is a good thing, but the bottom of my cheeks are hollow. If you can imagine, I had shadows across my cheeks which distracted a lot from my appearance. And I thought, "Well let me see about this mesotherapy." I asked for the phone number and proceeded to make the appointment.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More