Custom Search

Sunday 29 March 2009

Mini Weight Loss Guide For Football Fans!

I love football. And when football season rolls around, there are a few things I associate with during this time of year. These few things may come in contact with my healthy lifestyle. Those few things are sandwiches, beer, and stress (I'm an Eagle's fan....enough said)!

How do you cope with those things if you are trying to lose weight and improve your health?

Well, let's start with sandwiches. What you put in sandwiches is pretty simple when it comes to healthy foods to eat to lose weight. Tuna, salmon, lean chicken, lean turkey, lean beef, egg whites, and more. However, when it comes to the bread, that's where it gets a little tricky....

I was reading an article in one of my favorite magazines, Men's Health, and they had listed 4 healthy alternatives to sandwich bread. Check them out:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More