Custom Search

Friday 27 March 2009

Chromium - Boost Your Metabolism And Control Blood Sugar Levels


I take a few supplements every day to help me with many health factors. Ranging from overall health, men's health, and energy. After reading around, and listening to one of my favorite radio talk shows, I've decided to add Chromium Picolinate to my arsenal of daily supplements.

My current supplement stash is:

1. Fish Oil
2. EGCG (Green Tea Extract)
3. Multivitamin (Sport version)
4. 100% Whey Protein
5. Apple Cider Vinegar (Ewww!!!)

I plan on adding a few more supplements due to my increase in physical fitness and muscle building activities. I'm going to be adding supplements that will help with joint health (some of you already know about my nagging knee problems), and overall muscle development.

Chromium is a supplement that you usually do not hear so much about. I'm not exactly sure why given what chromium can do for you......
  • Metabolizes fats and carbs which will equal more efficient fat loss, and will prevent storage of carbs as fat.
  • Helps move blood sugar from the bloodstream into body cells to be used as energy.
  • Stimulates fatty acid and cholesterol synthesis to aide with brain and other body functions.
  • Controls blood sugar level.
  • Can help with depression (atypical depression).
  • And more.
And get this.....it's one of the most inexpensive supplements around (I paid $4.99 for a bottle of 100 capsules)!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More