Custom Search

Sunday 29 March 2009

Gain Zero Pounds Drinking Soda? Am I Dreaming???Gain Zero Pounds Drinking Soda? Am I Dreaming???

Good morning!

I'm pretty excited this morning since I'm going to be trying a new high intensity workout regimen today. I'll put up a post on it next week (the week of 10/6/08) and let you know how it went. Also, look for an excellent post coming up on 50 causes of weight gain....trust me....your not going to want to miss this one. Click the big blue subscribe button on the right to stay updated.

Now, is there a soda out here where you can gain zero pounds, and not feel guilty...even with drinking those MISLEADING diet sodas?

Guys, I must say I feel very uninformed to say the least right now! Here I am researching and living a healthy lifestyle on a daily basis, and I am just NOW finding out about a soda that is....get this....actually healthy for you....with no b.s. attached!

Is it diet soda? Uhm, heck no! Diet sodas are just as bad as regular soda! Diet sodas contain artificial sweeteners that can cause a plethora of health concerns. If you want to read more about the dangers of artificial sweeteners, check out my post

I was browsing around and came across a post by Chris Pirillo (if you are in the blogosphere...you should know who he is) that talked about this healthy soda called ZEVIA®.

ZEVIA® is an all natural soda that is sweetened by the healthy sweetener, stevia. I talked about the health benefits of stevia in my other post

So, since I am big fan of stevia, I decided to give this soda a try. I bought a case of it, and I must say, I am impressed! It tastes absolutely delicious. Here are the nutritional facts:


Ingredients Include:

* - Stevia
* - Erythritol
* - Natural Caramel
* - Natural Tartaric
* - Citric Acid
* - Kola Nut Extract
* - Natural Caffeine
* - Annatto


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More