Custom Search

Thursday 26 March 2009

Drop The Soda! 7 Tips On How To Drink More Water

Soda/juice or water? 5 years ago I would have opted for a tall ice cold glass of cola and wouldn't think twice! Nowadays I drink water without giving it thought. I actually find sodas and juices to be OVERLY sweet now too. This is because I'm so used to drinking natural plain water....which is a good thing.

Below I'm going to list for you some things I did to encourage myself to drink more water for maximum weight loss and to improve my overall health.

1. Drink water out of a sip bottle.

2. Add a few drops of lemon to water for flavor and added health benefits.

3. Add a few drops of lime to water for flavor and added health benefits.

4. Get a water filtration system instead of purchasing spring water. This way you don't end up with the excuse of "I ran out of spring water", "I don't have any money to get out and purchase some more spring water", "I don't feel like going out to the store today", etc.

5. Drink ICE COLD water as it is more refreshing. Also, drinking ice cold water has an added health benefit due to the thermogenesis effect of your body burning calories to warm the ice cold water up to body temperature.

6. Take a sip bottle of water with you wherever you go (at work, gym, in your car, etc.).

7. When you purchase spring water, save the bottle and use that bottle for refills and carry that with you. I do this all the time when I go to the gym. I have a 1 liter water bottle that I have had for awhile now, and I simply just fill it up before I leave out for the gym. That way I save money, and I have a LARGE amount of ice cold water with me during my workouts.

Remember, drinking an adequate amount of water daily is essential for weight loss and more importantly, your overall health.

I typically drink around 1 gallon or more per day. This is mainly due to the fact that I'm pretty active. How much water do you drink daily?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More