Custom Search

Sunday 29 March 2009

The New Year's Weight Loss Resolution Is In Full Force!

Ideally, I wouldn't recommend to wait until New Year's to begin living healthy and to lose weight....living a healthy lifestyle should be something you should do all year round....for life.

However, if making a New Year's weight loss resolution is something that will get you motivated to get started, then go right ahead and get the ball rolling on a new "you"!

I have plenty of non related weight loss resolutions, but dealing with health related resolutions, mine are:

1. Develop more lean muscle.
2. Learn about all different types of healthy foods (different countries, etc.).
3. Improve my vertical leap. This will require serious strength training on my core and lower body.
4. Get my FREAKING KNEES FIXED!!!!!!

What are you New Year's weight loss/health resolutions?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More