Custom Search

Sunday 29 March 2009

What's Your Favorite Protein Shake?

As you may already well know from reading Conquer Weight Loss, I talk a lot about making sure you get plenty of protein in your diet if you want to lose weight, burn fat, and build lean muscle.

You should focus on getting majority of your protein from foods and NOT protein shakes. However, having a couple of protein shakes a day is very beneficial.

When it comes to protein shakes, there is only one I find myself enjoying over any I have tried. And that would be Flavor? Double rich chocolate hands down!!

I have tried many others such as some new stuff called(which gave me a stomach ache), and . But, I have found nothing to compare to the health benefits (low in calories & fat), the taste, the price, and the amount of protein, in ON Whey Protein.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More