Custom Search

Friday 27 March 2009

Shrink Your Waistline Fast With Stevia?

Coffee, corn flakes, grapefruit, hot cereals, homemade iced tea, etc., all have what in common? Things that you and I have a habit of adding sugar to. You should know very well by now that if you want to shrink your waistline fast and lose weight, your relationship with sugar is going to have to come to an end. I know it's sad, but you and sugar are just not made for each other!

I feel your pain! I found myself saying in the beginning saying, if loving sugar is wrong, I don't want to be right! lol

Your relationship with sugar can make it extremely difficult to shrink your waistline, it can cause weight gain, fat gain, and many health complications, including diseases.

"BUT, how can I enjoy my morning coffee black?" "That's just plain ol' nasty!!" "And there's no way I'm going to have oatmeal plain!!" Don't worry, there is a solution....


There are many different types of sweeteners you can use in alternative to sugar. BUT, just make sure you stay away from artificial sweeteners!! If you read my postyou would see just how bad artificial sweeteners are for you, and you can also find out other alternatives, including stevia!

Now, what's this stevia stuff all about?

is an all natural sweetener supplement that is VERY sweet and you can use it to replace regular sugar and harmful artificial sweetener's that could cause a myriad of health problems.

Several reasons can help you shrink your waistline fast and help in improving your overall health:

-- No calories!
-- Decreases cravings for sweet and fattening foods.
-- Regulates blood sugar levels.
-- May help improve your digestive system.
-- Could help increase recovery of normal illnesses such as the cold or flu.
-- Relieves upset stomach.
-- It could even be used topically for skin care. I now use it on my daughter to care for her eczema.

Pluscomes in both liquid and powder form. This would obviously add on the extract benefit of making it versatile...just like sugar!

So, instead of sugar, try using stevia as your sweetener of choice


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More