Custom Search

Sunday 29 March 2009

RANT: Can I Buy Supplements Without Getting Hounded....PLEASE!!!

That's it! I've had enough! Today marks the last time I step into a GNC store to get my health supplements! It is absolutely annoying to shop in one of those stores! I've had better experiences buying cars than getting freaking protein powder for crying out loud!

Every time I walk into GNC, you have some associate walking over first asking me if I need any help. Okay, fine. I would expect something like that when shopping anywhere. BUT, then as soon as I start looking at a particular product, oh boy, here they come!!!

Now they start with their recommendations of other products (store brand, or another product which will PUT A COMMISSION IN THEIR POCKET)! Oh wait, that's not all. As soon as you say something to the tune of "no thanks, or I rather get this product, etc.", uh oh......that's when the attack really begins!! Now, they push even harder by saying that their recommended product is better, everyone else is buying it, and blah, blah, blah!! You think that's all? Nope! Even though you've been pretty obvious that you are not interested in their recommended product(s).........they STILL keep pushing it! WTF!!!

I'm going to stick with getting my health supplements online for now on!

Sorry for the rant, but today put me over the edge! I think they were even more intense today since the manager was in the store (sales associates trying to put on a good face).

BTW, no, I do not purchase diet pills...just in case your wondering. The only supplements I use are protein powder, fish oil, apple cider vinegar, multivitamin, and EGCG (green tea extract).


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More