Custom Search

Friday 27 March 2009

he Role Of Genetics With Fat Loss And Building Muscle

Good morning guys! Sorry I haven't posted for awhile. I've been extremely busy the past few days with my offline business, taxes (HELP!!!!), and we also just got a new kitten that we have to "break in". Whew.....I need a vacation! lol

Okay, today I would like to talk about genetics in relations to your body composition with fat loss, weight loss, and gaining lean muscle.

If you have been following my blog, by now you should know the core components to successfully burn fat, lose weight, and build muscle (water, sleep, exercise, proper nutrition, and staying 100% consistent). However, there is another component often overlooked that has a tendency of making people lose motivation with their efforts. That component would be genetics and trying to achieve a body like someone else.

You see the ads, the websites, the magazines, in person, etc. of folks who have a body that you wish you had. The problem is, due to genetics, chances are you may not achieve their actual body composition. I'm here to tell you....there is NOTHING wrong with NOT being able to achieve someone else's body shape and size.

Why?

Because YOU are YOU. When you lose that weight, burn off that stubborn fat, and tone up to get those ripped muscles, you are going to achieve a body NO ONE else has.....now what's wrong with that? You are going to then have a body that someone else is going to wish they had and on and on.

Don't have goals to LOOK like someone else, if anything, have goals to follow someone else's determination and will power to reach the promise land of better health and a better body. For example, for my own personal motivation, I love reading about and watching videos on Ronnie Coleman (8 time Mr. Olympia). His dedication is UNBELIEVABLE!! Ronnie gives me so much motivation to stay 100% consistent with my efforts to lose weight and build muscle.

I would say it's okay to follow someone else's "plan", but even that may become a conflict due to the same point of this post.....everyone is different. If you need a diet plan that will provide you with a then I recommend for you to check out the

So, in closing, don't be upset if your body isn't going to look exactly like someone else's body. Be happy with who you are, and what type of body YOU have, and what type of body YOU are going to achieve.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More