Custom Search

Friday 27 March 2009

Lose Weight Fast: Could This One Problem Be Holding You Back?



Today I had a revelation when I went to the gym. I realized something that more than likely held me back from being able to successfully when I first started years ago.

That revelation would be me being stubborn!

I love to play basketball after my workouts for my cardio routine. Ever since I started playing more consistently about a year ago, I have gotten better. However, I still lacked proper shooting form.

No biggie! I just kept being stubborn and shooting the basketball the way I wanted to. This is despite the fact that I have read books and watched YouTube videos that teach you the proper technique. Then, just this past week I noticed that the percentage of making shots when down dramatically.

Me being frustrated, I once again turned to YouTube to find some proper basketball shooting techniques. I found a few, and some were even from professional NBA players.

This time, instead of just watching the videos and not do anything from what I've learned from the videos, I swallowed my pride and decided to do exactly what these very short (2-10 minutes) videos were teaching.

Come to find out, I only needed to implement two things. One was practicing by laying on the floor and shooting the ball in the air and catching the ball with the shooting hand. This will help in developing muscle memory when shooting. The second thing I learned was an extremely simple adjustment. I simply just had to move my left arm out more and make sure my shooting arm (right) was in more closer to my side.

What happen? I ended up making 75% of all my shots today!
be compromised due to you being stubborn?

If you really want to and health, you are going to have to have a few mental makeovers to make it happen. Willpower, self-discipline.....and not be stubborn.

There is so much information available to you to help you get yourself in better shape. There are very that DO work and also will help you burn off fat and lose weight.

Don't let YOU stop you from improving your health. Take control of your mind and a healthy andwill follow.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More