Custom Search

Tuesday 31 March 2009

POM Wonderful healths and fitness ...reviews

POM Wonderful Pomegranate Juice

So I guess you must’ve seen the massive ad campaign being conducted by the ‘POM Wonderful’ company, especially here in the UK, if not, where have you been?! To my knowledge, the drink is not new, it has been around for quite some time now, so why such a big campaign? No idea.

What is ‘POM Wonderful’? Simply…a juice drink!

You’re probably wondering why I am writing about this drink?

Well, firstly beause it is a relevant topic to the site and secondly because I was contacted a few weeks ago by ‘POM Wonderful’ and kindly offered two free bottles to try for free!

Have I tried it yet? NO!

Will I try it? YES!

According to POM’s website, they are “…backed by $25 million in medical research.” (that’s a lot of backing!) and all the recent research and health claims about juice and its benefits was conducted using no other than…that’s right…’POM Wonderful’ juice.

So what are some of the health benefits of this juice?

Well it…

Has shown to improve blood flow

Reduction in arterial plaque growth

Improved erections (see

Improvement in prostate health

Very high in antioxidants and therefore has the ability to neutralise free radicals

Does the company do anything else?

I’m glad you asked. Okay sorry for the rubbish humour, just pretend to laugh, ok?! I mean please :)

Apart from the actual POM Wonderful juice, the company also has a selection of different flavoured teas and a special supplement (both in tablet and liquid form) for those who want a more convenient way to reap the benefits of pomegranate.

As soon as I get my free bottles, I shall let you know what I think.

Have you tried it? Let us know your thoughts please :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More