Custom Search

Sunday 29 March 2009

Protein Shake For Women - ISO Femme - Reviewed By Kelly B.

Hey Guys!

Todays post is a guest post by my wife, Kelly Barnes. She is going to be writing a quick review for a protein powder for women called ISO Femme. We received it yesterday as a sample pack along with a shipment of supplements I had ordered (whey protein and green tea extract).


Hi guys, I'm Kelly Barnes, Avy's wife. I had wanted to give you guys a review on the womens protein supplement, ISO Femme.

As Avy already mentioned above, it came as a sample along with his order.....obviously he couldn't test it out......lol!

Firstly, let me talk about the nutritional facts....

The following is for 1 scoop (1 serving)

Calories - 115
Fat - o.2 grams
Trans Fat - 0.0 grams
Sat. Fat - 0.1 grams
Cholesterol - 1.6 mg
Carbs - 1.0 gram
Sugars - 1.0 gram
Fiber - 0.1 grams
Sodium - 53.2 mg
Potassium - 144 mg
Protein - 27 grams (90% pure protein in each scoop)
Vitamin C - 0%
Calcium - 13%
Iron - 2%
Gluten Free
Non Estrogenic Proteins
98% Lactose Free

Not bad huh?

The amount of protein per serving is great! I especially like the very low fat and carbs. The only negative is the amount of sodium.

Now, I'm not too into supplements and health like Avy, but I still do try to live as healthy as I can......especially with Avy around...lol. So I don't have too much of a scientific analysis about this product, but I can tell you that it tastes great (the sample was the "chocolate tempatation" flavor), it gave me a ton of energy, and as you can see above, it's very nutritious.

It comes in three flavors, chocolate temptation, creamy vanilla sky, and strawberry fiesta.

So ladies, if you're looking for an affordable and nutritious protein supplement, I recommend for you to give ISO Femme a try. I think they also have sample packets you can purchase if you just want to try out it first.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More